Full Spectrum CBD/CBG Oil: 2500mg/750mg
- CBD: 83mg Per 1ml Dropper
- CBG: 25mg Per 1 ml Dropper
This is a very popular and effective tincture and size.
In stockSold By: Utoya
BUY CBG OIL IN MALTA
At Utoya Organics, we offer premium CBG Oil in Malta! CBG oil combines the beneficial properties of cannabidiol and hemp seed. Together, they create many wellness benefits. Their power can be boosted with the added regiment of a healthy diet and good sleep.
This CBD CBG tincture is incredible, a truly potent formula, largely thanks to the nano-amplified cannabinoids! Instead of blending with heat, we use ultrasonic Nano technology for mixing. This means that the bioavailability is greatly improved due to the size of the CBD itself. Buy our premium CBG Oil in Malta with next day delivery to your door. If you are curious about CBG oil learn more here!
What Is CBG Oil?
Cannabigerol (CBG) is a cannabinoid, meaning it’s one of the many chemicals found in cannabis plants. The most well-known cannabinoids are cannabidiol (CBD) and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), but there’s recently been more interest in the potential benefits of CBG.
Although it is less abundant than CBD, CBG has the potential to treat a range of health problems, including inflammation, pain, and anxiety. CBG oil under 0.2% THC is legal to purchase in Malta. Try our CBD/ CBG blend tincture, this blend is the perfect mix of both cannabinoids!
CBG oil consists of CBD extract with a carrier oil like coconut or hemp seed oil. Together, react with and benefit the work of the endocannabinoid system (ECS).
Fast-absorption and quick effects of our Nano Amplified Technology makes our CBG oil with CBD oil in Malta a premium product. Get creative with all the ways you can use CBG oil! Take it as-is or mix it in with your food and drink to elevate your day with the rejuvenating qualities of CBG in an instant.
Hold a few drops under your tongue for a direct method to relaxation as sublingual processes accelerate your relief. The possibilities are endless!
What Are The Benefits of CBG Oil?
CBG oil helps relieve nausea and can calm your nervous system and digestive tract. CBG products will not cause the munchies, but it may boost your appetite in different ways. Buying CBG in Malta has never been easier!
CBD oils and CBG oils both have been reported to give you an improved mood, focus and energy levels by acting indirectly upon serotonin receptors within the nervous system.
Cannabinoids react with our Endocannabinoid system boosting our immune system.
Should I Choose Full Spectrum or Broad Spectrum CBG Oil?
Which type of CBG you choose depends on the effects you want to experience. With full-spectrum CBG, you get a phenomenon called “the entourage effect”, which is when all plant compounds work together to produce more potent effects. This means that this type is a great option if you are suffering from pain, as it is thought to be more effective at relieving it.
Our Full spectrum CBG oil with CBD oil is rich in cannabinoids and natural terpenes, which provide the full entourage effect when taken. Our CBG oil and CBD oils are also Nano amplified which reduces the size of the molecules through ultrasonic waves. Nanotechnology makes CBG products more quickly and easily absorbed into the body.
How Does CBG Oil Work?
CBG oils work in a few ways with the body. People typically use them sublingually. This means they place a few drops under their tongue and hold it there for a few minutes while it is absorbed by soft tissue.
From there, it travels directly into the bloodstream, due to our Nano Technology, it distributes it quickly in the body. This route is fast, and people can feel the effects of CBG oil within half an hour of administration.
Consumers can also swallow CBG as-is or mix it with food or drink in a route called ingestion. This is a slower-working method that also lasts the longest. People sometimes smoke certain safe vape-designated CBG oils and also use the oil as a skin topical for pain or skin care.
After CBG oil enters the body, it travels through the bloodstream and indirectly interacts with the ECS receptors in the body.
How Much CBG Oil Should I Take?
We suggest all users begin with our recommended starting dose. Simply place the recommended amount under your tongue for between 30 and 60 seconds, and wait approximately 30 minutes to determine the effectiveness of the dosage. For more experienced users, you may choose to take an additional dosage. You cannot take too much CBD or CBG, per EU law all of our CBG products are under 0.2% THC!
Why Choose Utoya’s CBG Oil?
At Utoya, we offer a premium full-spectrum CBG with CBD oil tincture in 2500mg / 750 mg per bottle, offering a potent dose of both cannabinoids.
Moreover, our CBG oil contains no additives or preservatives, and every batch is tested by a third-party lab to ensure safety and consistency.
How Do You Use CBG Oil Tinctures?
While there are a couple of ways to take CBG oil, taking it sublingually, or under the tongue, is considered the most effective. To do this, place the recommended number of drops under your tongue and hold it there for 30-60 seconds. Here, the oil will be absorbed by the small capillary membranes, putting it directly into your bloodstream.
Another option is to add your CBG oil to your favorite food or drink. Just remember that with this method, the effects will take longer to kick in. This is because the CBG has to be digested before it can be absorbed into your bloodstream. In addition, some CBG oils come flavored, but for those with a natural, hemp-like taste, remember that they may not mix well with the flavor of your preferred food/drink.
Pro-Tips For Getting Started With Our CBD Tinctures:
- This nano-emulsified tincture is likely 2 times stronger than a competing brand’s CBD oil, as they likely do not utilize nanotechnology to make their oils not have to work so hard to get into your body, so if you’re used to taking a full dropper of a competitors CBD tincture blend, and that has been suiting you fairly well, start with half of that here and compare the experience.
- You may be surprised to find that Utoya will meet about the same experience or better at half the use of the tincture! If the competitor uses nano-technology (not impossible, just rare), this will be a great comparison opportunity for you, to see which blend suits you better!
- Full-Spectrum CBD may contain trace amounts of up to but less than 0.3% Delta 9 THC along with trace amounts of other cannabinoids, which may include but are not limited to: CBG, CBGA, CBN, CBC, and others.
- The presence of multiple cannabinoids helps to facilitate the entourage effect which is basically multiple cannabinoids and terpenes working synergistically to create experiences within the human body.
- Low milligram CBD is often a waste of time and money. Why spend almost the same for less, when you typically could use more or better CBD oil and could get the most while ingesting less MCT oil, and getting more bang for your buck. Don’t get us wrong, MCT is an awesome carrier, but wouldn’t you rather be ingesting less MCT and getting more CBD out of the deal?
- CBD is not reputed for producing intoxicating effects. You will not get high from utilizing CBD. You might feel a little more pleasant in general, but nothing that would have you distracted, disoriented, or feeling like you are not in control of what you do.
- Most new users of CBD will begin to notice it at around 10 mg – 30 mg of CBD, however, everyone is different. You may need more or less.
- Height and weight will play very little to no factor in how CBD will feel for you. If you are new, start low and slow and find your comfort zone.