Full-Spectrum Hemp-Derived CBD + CBN Oil – 30 ml
This Utoya CBD/CBN oil tincture is incredible, a truly potent formula, largely thanks to the nano-amplified cannabinoids! Instead of blending with heat, we use ultrasonic Nano technology for mixing. This means that the bioavailability is greatly improved due to the size of the CBD oil and CBN oil itself. Purchase this CBN oil in Malta with same or next day delivery!
In stockSold By: Utoya
At Utoya Organics, we offer premium CBN Oil in Malta! CBN oil combines the beneficial properties of cannabidiol and hemp seed. Together, they create many potential benefits. Their power can be boosted with the added regiment of a healthy diet and good sleep.
This CBD CBN tincture is incredible, a truly potent formula, largely thanks to the nano-amplified cannabinoids! Instead of blending with heat, we use ultrasonic Nano technology for mixing. This means that the bioavailability is greatly improved due to the size of the CBD itself. Buy our premium CBG Oil in Malta with next day delivery to your door. If you are curious about CBN oil learn more here!
What Is CBN Oil Good For?
CBN oil consists of CBN extract with a carrier oil like coconut or hemp seed oil. Together, they create positive health qualities that benefit the work of the endocannabinoid system (ECS).
Fast-absorption with Nano Amplified Technology and quick effects make our CBN oil a premium product. Get creative with all the ways you can use our CBN oils! Take it as-is or mix it in with your food and drink to elevate your day with the rejuvenating qualities of CBN in an instant. Hold a few drops under your tongue for a direct method to relaxation as sublingual processes accelerate your relief. The possibilities are countless!
What is CBN Oil?
CBN can be understood as a weaker version of THC. When THC components found in the cannabis plant age, they break down. This leads to the formation of a less potent cannabinoid called CBN. It’s about 25% as effective as THC, which makes it a mild chemical.
Cannabinoids interact with the body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS), a major regulatory system. This system is composed of the endocannabinoids that the body produces naturally and a family of receptors called cannabinoid receptors. CBN oil is one compound that seems to lend a little help in the sleep department. Get a great sleep tonight with CBN Oil in Malta from Utoya Organics
What Are The Benefits of CBN Oil?
CBN can be a great pain reliever for various conditions when taken regularly. By reducing inflammation this also helps with pain issues. You can buy CBN oil locally in Malta with next day delivery. A comprehensive review published in the FASEB Journal examined the effect of numerous compounds within Cannabis sativa. Of the twelve reviewed, CBN showed a promising relationship with chronic inflammation.
Cannabinoids such as CBN have been shown to enhance bone healing and minimize bone loss. Scientific research has found that cannabidiol (CBD) products may well be a good alternative form of treatment for osteoporosis. CBN products work upon the body’s natural endocannabinoid system, which studies have found is actually involved in bone density regulation.
Get better sleep:
CBN oil is known to be a mild sedative which can help you get a good nights rest when taken before bed. CBN oil can help give a calming sensation and getting a good nights sleep.
Pro-Tips For Getting Started With Our CBD/CBN Tinctures:
- This nano-Amplified tincture is likely 2 times stronger than a competing brand’s CBG oil and CBD oil, as they likely do not utilize nanotechnology to make their oils not have to work so hard to get into your body, so if you’re used to taking a full dropper of a competitors CBG and CBD tincture blend, and that has been suiting you fairly well, start with half of that here and compare the experience. You may be surprised to find that Utoya will meet about the same experience or better at half the use of the tincture! If the competitor uses nano-technology (not impossible, just rare), this will be a great comparison opportunity for you, to see which blend suits you better!
- Full-Spectrum CBN may contain trace amounts of up to but less than 0.2% Delta 9 THC along with trace amounts of other cannabinoids, which may include but are not limited to: CBG, CBGA, CBD, CBC, and others.
- The presence of multiple cannabinoids helps to facilitate the entourage effect which is basically multiple cannabinoids and terpenes working synergistically to create experiences within the human body.
- Low milligram CBD is often a waste of time and money. Why spend almost the same for less, when you typically could use more or better CBD oil and could get the most while ingesting less MCT oil, and getting more bang for your buck. Don’t get us wrong, MCT is an awesome carrier, but wouldn’t you rather be ingesting less MCT and getting more CBD out of the deal?
- CBN is not reputed for producing intoxicating effects. You will not get high from utilizing CBD. You might feel a little more pleasant in general, but nothing that would have you distracted, disoriented, or feeling like you are not in control of what you do.
- When taking large amounts of CBN, you may find yourself a little more chill than you anticipated, and you may feel like kicking back on the couch for a while. This typically happens around 50 mg – 100 mg for newer users of CBN. If you’re reading this after the fact and you’re trying to figure out how to overcome that experience, enjoy a little bit of fruit, maybe some orange juice, and get outside for a moment and get a little movement going. You’ll shake it off in no time, in fact, you might even feel like hitting the gym once you get into it! Others will have a good idea of their tolerance and will know the preferred amount they like to take.
- Most new users of CBN will begin to notice it at around 10 mg – 30 mg of CBD, however, everyone is different. You may need more or less.
- Height and weight will play very little to no factor in how CBN will feel for you. If you are new, start low and slow and find your comfort zone.